Friday, April 30, 2010

Only Trivia This Weekend

The housesitter is scheduled, the cabin is reserved, the car is packed--Yosemite, here we come!

It's funny--I've spent most of my life living in Northern California and I've never been to Yosemite. I've been to Venice, I've been on the Eiffel Tower, I've seen Buckingham Palace, I've cruised the Caribbean, I've seen NYC and The Mall in DC and the St. Louis Arch and the Grand Canyon, but I've never been to the national park that's just a couple hours away.

When this post hits the blog, that all changes.

3 comments:

Mike Thiac said...

I can relate....I lived in Colorado Springs for 2 1/2 years and never got to Pike's Peak. Went there after I was out of the Army.

Just finishing a few days in the Ozarks.

Have a great weekend!

gbradley said...

Have a great time.
Yosemite Rocks!

Ellen K said...

I've lived in Dallas for over thirty years and never been to the JFK museum downtown. But to be fair, I think it's rather morbid.