Friday, August 03, 2007

The Big Summer Trip

Tomorrow I'm off on a "vacation of solitude". I'll be driving through central and eastern Nevada, stopping at such sites as Indian petroglyphs, ghost towns, abandoned mines, and interesting geological phenomena. Obviously, blogging will be light to non-existent for the next several days. I'll still post your comments, though, when I get an opportunity to check in.

I'm hoping to have plenty of post-worthy pictures upon my return.

So until then, adieu! And thank you for reading my blog. Be sure to check back in on the 12th.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spotter

That sounds a hell of a lot better than my summer vacation...10 days at Camp Shelby MS! Just got back home two hours ago.

As the saying goes what is the difference between Annual Training and summer camp....at summer camp they have adult supervision!

Enjoy your time

Mike

Dan Edwards said...

Have FUN and have a SAFE trip !

Greg said...

Two things.

1) I wish I had known about your son -- I would have gladly gone up to the airport if it would have helped, since i'm not that far away. What happened?

2) Tag -- you're up next for this little meme.

Darren said...

My mother was with him, so there was no concern. But thanks for the offer of assistance. I don't even want to talk about what happened, it's so frustrating.

As for memes, my connection is extremely slow and I probably won't have access for the next three or four days--so it'll have to wait till I get back!

And now, I'll endeavor to write my Sunday night post. Check it out above!