Friday, July 21, 2006

I Used To Think I Was Well-Traveled

Until I saw this map of countries I've been to. I need to get out more.



create your own visited country map


Here's my map of US states visited. I've only included states I've actually visited, not ones I've merely driven through or only passed through an airport. There would be several more if I included those, but it wouldn't be very honest.



create your own personalized map of the USA


I could also put up a map of Canadian provinces, but since I've only been to the southwest corner of British Columbia, there's no reason to put an entire map up for that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Think I got you beat on the states...I've knocked out about 22...but I'm counting small drive throughs in some states, not overnights....

Mike