Saturday, November 28, 2015

Oregon

Left Washington last night, just got home several minutes ago.  Long drive.  It was good seeing my son, though.

Every time I drive through Oregon on I-5 I laugh.  I always forget, and then relearn the lesson.  In so many of the small towns along the freeway, right next to the freeway, is a shop with a huge sign:  Adult Store.  Makes me laugh every time.  Are Oregonians just that horny? 

You might think those are for the truckers but I don't recall seeing such stores anywhere in California on I-5.  Washington, either.  Just Oregon.

It's a different place :-)

1 comment:

Pseudotsuga said...

I can't say I ever noticed that before, but then again, it's been a LONG time since I've driven I-5 from Eugene south to Medford (which is the only part of I-5 that really goes through smaller towns).
Oregon -- it's a state...of mind.