Saturday, October 17, 2015

Consent Classes

Why is it, do you think, that only university students are being targeted by these "yes means yes" rules and so-called consent classes?
I am not a rapist. But I’m in my second week as a university student, and already modern feminism and “consent culture” is trying to pin that label on me...

How many rapists are going to stop raping people because some pretentious student told them that “Yes means Yes”? Any at all? And why would any normal, right-thinking man attend a class that demonises them and normal, healthy male sexuality by pretending that all men are latent rapists who would take advantage of women if they thought they could get away with it?
Why, indeed.

1 comment:

Ellen K said...

I wonder if this would have stopped Bill Clinton? Probably not.