Monday, October 14, 2013

"I Am Captain James T. Kirk of the Starship Enterprise."

I wouldn't have guessed I'd come out most like him:
Your results:
You are James T. Kirk (Captain)
















James T. Kirk (Captain)
65%
Jean-Luc Picard
60%
Spock
55%
Chekov
55%
Beverly Crusher
55%
Geordi LaForge
55%
Uhura
50%
Will Riker
50%
Worf
45%
Deanna Troi
45%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
40%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
40%
Data
37%
Mr. Scott
25%
Mr. Sulu
20%
You are often exaggerated and over-the-top
  in your speech and expressions.
   You are a romantic at heart and a natural leader.
 

Click here to take the Star Trek Personality Test

3 comments:

Steve USMA '85 said...

I came out Geordi LaForge to 90%. WTF!?! I never even watched Next Generation.

My second one was Mr. Scott (70%) which makes more sense. I do my own mechanical work and drink copious amounts of single malt scotch.

PeggyU said...

I came out as Mr. Spock. I think it's because of my rocky relationship with my dad and my course of study. Second was Beverly Crusher, followed by the expendable red shirt.

I had myself figured for a Horta, but maybe that wasn't an option. I would have liked to have been a Gorn.

Peter Reilly said...

I was an expandable red shirt. "The away team is Kirk, McCoy Spock and three guys in red shirts who are going to get killed."