Sunday, December 18, 2011

I Know Blogging's Been Light Lately

Usually when I post a "why blogging's been light lately" post, I include pictures from Reno or Las Vegas or the ski slope. Sadly, I have no such pictures this time.

For the first time in forever, I'm really sick. Usually a cold will get me for a day or two, but this is the 6th consecutive day and while I'm no longer dying, I don't seem to be healing. I feel like I've coughed up entire city blocks from my chest, and as the old saying goes, There's more where that came from.

So I stay at home, drinking green tea, eating sparingly, snacking not-so-sparingly, and trying to will this illness away. Until it goes, though, I'm just having a hard time getting motivated to comment on events in the blogosphere.

Keep coming back, though, as I'm bound to get fired up about something eventually!

1 comment:

KauaiMark said...

Hey man, take care!