Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Trivia

The answer to yesterday's question is:
1952, upon the death of her father, King George VI. Her coronation, however, did not occur for almost a year and a half later, in June of 1953. (Incidentally, my grandparents got their first television so my grandmother, a former British subject, could watch the coronation.)

Today's question is:
On the sitcom Married With Children, what was the name of Marcie's first husband? (Bonus point for also knowing the name of her second husband.)

3 comments:

PeggyU said...

There was a Steve. I think there might have been a Greg too.

Unknown said...

Steve, o'course. By the time they married her again, the show had kind of lost its edge and I'd mostly stopped watching. Remember him, but not his name.

alleninhawaii said...

Marcy's first husband was Steven Bartholomew Rhoades played by David Garrison - I still remember the episode where his middle name is revealed. Marcy's second husband was Jefferson Milhouse Darcy played by the patron saint of jumping the shark, Ted MeGinley. And I am now deeply depressed at how excited I was answering those questions.