Monday, January 02, 2006

Pictures From the Conference

I'm sure that sign came in handy at some time in the last few months!
Notice the Christmas decorations hanging from the streetlights.
A view of my hotel, the Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort, from the pier.
So, Shell owns this place? Or what does the shell own? Does the incorrect use of apostrophes annoy you as much as it annoys me?
The Outback Bowl was to be in a few days. Here's a sand sculpture showing a Florida Gator and an Iowa Hawkeye.
An evening view of the pier from the beach in front of the Hilton.
Here's a closer view of the Outback Bowl sand sculpture.
Here's the view from my balcony around 9am on December 28th. Note the weather.

1 comment:

Kyla said...

my dad hates inappropriate apostrophe use as much as you. he would've said, oh, look, that store is selling something which belongs to shell!