Sunday, March 03, 2019

When A Leftie Has Lost Patrick Moore...

I've long been a fan of Patrick Moore, the co-founder of Greenpeace; in fact, I have posts mentioning him in February 2005, and I started this blog in late January 2005.  Well, Patrick's stock goes up again after attacking Bolshevik Barbie and her so-called Green New Deal:
Pompous little twit. You don’t have a plan to grow food for 8 billion people without fossil fuels, or get the food into the cities. Horses? If fossil fuels were banned every tree in the world would be cut down for fuel for cooking and heating. You would bring about mass death.
Remember, he co-founded Greenpeace.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember meeting a man who said he was one of the first handful of Sierra Club members - possibly a founder, but it was 15-20 years ago and I can’t remember - but that he had left the organization many years prior, because it kept moving leftward until its aims - and methods - no longer resembled the originals. I wonder if Greenpeace did the same.

Ellen K said...

Here's the problem-AOC and her ilk don't see a problem with people dying off. They already have discounted the humanity of disabled babies or babies born when they are inconvenient. They don't have plans, they just point fingers.

Anonymous said...

Bolshevik Barbie is objectively smarter than you. Much more impressive resumé and she has yet to live 30 summers.

Underestimate her at your own peril. That’s actually what I’m hoping you’ll do. So far, so good.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandria_Ocasio-Cortez

Darren said...

Patrick Moore, co-founder of Greenpeace, hasn't called me a pompous little twit.

On the other hand, I'll put *my* transcripts up against *yours* any day. *Any* day. Game?

Darren said...

https://reason.com/2019/08/03/everyone-has-a-right-to-call-politicians-idiots/