Monday, December 17, 2018

Early To Bed, Early To School

I was up at 4:10 this morning, picking my mother up at 5:00 to take her to the airport.  I dropped her off at 5:30, but then what?  If I went home I could relax for up to an hour and then drive 25 min to school.  But what if I went to school?

It was a bit early for that, so I headed towards school but stopped off at the local coffee shop/bakery.  A chocolate-filled croissant and an apricot green tea for breakfast took a little bit of time, and I arrived at school at 6:20.  Sunrise today was at 7:17.

Got some work done and still had plenty of time for socializing before 1st period.  I don't intend to make a habit of getting to school so early (I usually arrive around 7:25 or so), but once a decade or so isn't so bad.

1 comment:

Steve USMA '85 said...

Gotta change it up once in a while to keep them guessing.