Saturday, October 21, 2017

Democrats Are So Hypocritical

If I lived in Utah I'd *totally* vote for Mia Love. She's awesome:
Rep. Mia Love (R-UT) lambasted Michelle Obama for her charge that people do not trust politics because the GOP is "all men, all white."

"I don't know if she noticed, but I am not white and I am not a male," the Utah congresswoman said on "Fox & Friends" Saturday...

Love called Obama's comment "incredibly ironic and hypocritical."

Love - the only black, female Republican in Congress - pointed out that Nancy Pelosi recruited a white male to run against her in 2016.

1 comment:

Pseudotsuga said...

Not only that, but her parents were immigrants. She was also a mayor of a town in lily-white Utah
I'd vote for her too, if I lived in Utah. But unlike many in modern politics, I won't illegally vote for her.