Tuesday, August 15, 2017

It Arrived Today

It was only a week ago that I went to the DMV and, for the first time in many years, past the eye exam without corrective lenses.  Well, that's not entirely accurate--I still wear a corrective lens, but I wear it at night.  It changes the shape of my eye while I sleep, and the next day I have 20/20 vision.  In the corrected eye I have better than that, because in the uncorrected eye I have 20/70 vision, but I have 20/20 when using both eyes together.  Monovision is working great for me.

So for the first time in a long time, after "RSTR" (restrictions) on my license the word "NONE" is listed.  And in what used to be the empty space below that, my license now says "VETERAN".

I was at DMV a week ago, and my new license arrived today.

No comments: