Sunday, February 26, 2017

Iceland Pictures--Puffy

I first tried to go to Iceland in 2011--but a couple months before the trip I was injured in a skiing accident and couldn't travel.  I think it was prior to that trip that I bought a puffin Beany Baby at a discount store--$2, if memory serves.  I thought it would be fun to take pictures of the puffin at various places in Iceland.

When I finally made it to Iceland a year and a half ago, I did so without the puffin.  I'd forgotten it at home.  I didn't make that mistake this time.  No, the mistake I made this time was taking and posting all these pictures of Puffy :-)

click to embiggen
 Visiting family

 In the window at Cafe Loki, across from the Hallgrim's Church

 Resting on a bed that was plenty big for him, but tiny tiny tiny for me


 At the geysers

 At Gullfoss

 Puffy and I enjoy Gullfoss together

 At Thingvillir, the most Icelandic of Icelandic places

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully this will be the first of many trips for Puffy. Every bird needs a worldwide perspective.