Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Why Living In California Is Such A Problem

Check out the headline from the major Sacramento newspaper.  It's a quote from our governor.  The problem is not just that he said it, but that people here in California don't seem to think it's a (fascist) problem:
Jerry Brown: ‘Never underestimate the coercive power of the central state’
“You can be sure California is going to keep innovating, keep regulating,” the Democratic governor said. “And, shall I say, keep taxing.”

Controversially, many green-energy businesses benefit from government subsidies or policies to reduce greenhouse gases.
This is the very definition of crony capitalism, and it's business as usual here in the People's Republic.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should move out. That'd teach those left coast lefties!

Darren said...

That wouldn't fix the problem.

Nah, I'll stay here and say "toldja so" when it all implodes, my teacher's retirement included. *sigh*

I notice that instead of commenting on Brown's fascist remark, you chose to make a dig at me. PROOF POSITIVE that I'm right about California's decline.

Jean said...

UGH. Seriously, Governor Moonbeam?