Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Is Discrimination Acceptable If It's In Pursuit Of What You Consider A Worthwhile Goal?

I guess it is!  For our leftie friends, though, I'll point out that the CEO in question, the one trying to push personal views here, is from SAM'S CLUB, which is owned by the same company as the evil WALMART!
“Just today we met with a supplier and the entire other side of the table was all Caucasian males,” she told Harlow who asked her what she said to them.

“I decided not to talk about it directly with his folks in the room because there were actually no female, like, levels down,” she said. “I’m gonna place a call to him.”

Wow.

She also said she uses her position to “nudge,” Sam’s Clubs partners and suppliers to hire more minorities and women for the top spots.

This philosophy is not discrimination how?
The ends justify the means, I guess.  If she were pushing them not to give to Planned Parenthood, though, I'm sure there would be howls of protest from the fever swamp.

Update, 12/17/15:  I'm not the only one who noticed this:
Naturally the left, who would be going out of its mind if a white male suggested an all black female executive team had to be diversified, cannot understand what all the anger is about.

No comments: