Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Almost There (Stay On Target!)

I'm flying down the trench, I hope some blaster turret doesn't get me before I can launch my torpedoes down the Death Star's exhaust port.

Last night I got the results from my final exam--100%.  Not that I don't want you to be impressed or anything, but I have to concede that it was a fairly easy final exam.

But I'm not done yet.  I still have to finish my paper--we're to critique the statistics in a 1979 ornithological journal article.  That said, you'd be surprised how interesting the article is.

I probably have only a few paragraphs left to do, but I just can't motivate myself to do them.  *sigh*

1 comment:

allen (in Michigan) said...

I always wondered what was being exhausted out that exhaust port.

Maybe the Death Star was diesel powered and since sound doesn't travel through a vacuum there's no need for a really, really big muffler so the proton torpedo or phaser blast or whatever the hell Luke fired could go straight down through a couple of hundred miles ("it's as big as a moon!") of dead straight exhaust piping to, uh, make really bad things happen.