Friday, May 24, 2013

Hiatus!

I felt last night's earthquake--my first thought was, "Dang, that's a loud truck rumbling down the road."  When I realized it wasn't getting any closer or further away, I thought, "That's a loud wind."  But wind doesn't cause my chair to move--and it certainly doesn't cause my walls to move!  That's when I realized it was an earthquake!  By the time I got excited about it, it was all over.  I didn't even feel the aftershock a couple minutes later, but that's not surprising given that the (first) aftershock was much smaller and both were centered about a hundred miles away.

But that's the most exciting thing I have to talk about, and I just did.  So rather than just fill space, I'll let you know I'll be on hiatus until Monday.

Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend!

No comments: