Sunday, November 21, 2010

One Of The Perks Of Teaching

I don't have to go to work tomorrow. In fact, I don't have to go to work all week. For about the last week I've been gorging myself, though, so I have 4 yoga classes scheduled this week. Interestingly enough, I'll be taking one of each of the 4 types of classes offered at my studio. Tomorrow's is the beginners' 60 minute "not so hot, not so long" class, which isn't a bad idea since I haven't gone in about 2 weeks.

I did check my school email today, though, although I'll save any heavy lifting until I get back to work next week. Also, I brought some materials home so I can craft the statistics test my students will take the day after we get back; it seemed more logical to test then than to try to cram everything into the week before Thanksgiving, knowing how many people wouldn't be at school on Friday anyway.

No comments: