Monday, July 05, 2010

Vacation Is Upon Us

Tuesday is my last full day at home, and I'll spend much of it participating in a CTEN board meeting. Then, very (way too) early Wednesday morning, my son and I are off to Cancun :-) Whenever we go on trips together I always try to have some educational component, and this year's will be a day at the Mayan ruins at Chichen Itza (see the archives for August 2008 for some of the pictures I took there then).

As you might imagine, I'll spend less time working on my blog and more time working on my tan for the next several days--assuming the weather cooperates, of course. I'm not sure what the internet situation is at my hotel--different sites give different information--but I'll try to post something each day, perhaps even a picture. Trivia questions are already scheduled and will show up on the blog at 4pm PDT each day, so even if I post nothing else the trivia will go on.

The house/dog sitter is arranged; the flight, hotel, and rental car are booked; bags are packed; all systems are go!

No comments: