Sunday, November 29, 2009

I Should Apply

The University of Leeds needs a lap dance researcher:

The advertised position, in the School of Sociology and Social Policy, is for: “Research Officer - The rise and regulation of lap dancing and the place of sexual labour and consumption in the night time economy”.

The advertisement further stipulates that “prior experience of conducting research in the female sex industry” is essential.

My experience isn't very recent, dating back to my time in the army in the late 80's at two particular clubs in Colorado Springs (neither exists anymore), but I'm sure I could do a good job.

If I get the job and the research leads to conclusions that aren't politically correct or that go against my own biases, I can always take the lead of the Climate Research Unit at East Anglia and just fudge the data to my liking.

No comments: