Friday, January 02, 2009

Worst Issue Ever?

Today I received the December 2008/January 2009 issue of California Educator magazine, the mouthpiece rag of the California Teachers Association.

If you look through the archives, or click on the California Educator label, you'll see that I often highlight and shred the idiocy contained in each issue. In fact, it wouldn't be dishonest to say that I should not even enjoy doing so, as it takes no intellectual effort at all.

This issue, though, reaches new heights in low. In fact, with the exception of a short piece about a robotics teacher, I find the entire issue to be completely without merit. It is, quite possibly, the worst collection of garbage I've ever read in a periodical.

And to think that trees died for this issue. Old "si se puede" himself should be embarrassed to have his mug gleaming from its pages.

No comments: