Saturday, August 04, 2007

Trip's On Hold

My son is sitting in the Houston airport--they won't let him on the plane to Honduras. There's a lot of scrambling in two different time zones, but it's not looking good. Obviously I have to put my trip on hold until we can find out what's going on.

Update: Everything's fallen though. My son will return from Houston tonight. I'll modify my desert trip and take him with me.