Thursday, December 07, 2006

Media Bias

Here's an interesting article on media bias and a University of Chicago study on the topic. It's not a lengthy article; I'd recommend reading it.

Liberals should not read it. They won't believe any of it anyway. I don't have cable so I don't ever watch FoxNews, but I hear the libs' crying about it all the time. I enjoyed reading this sentence, which jibes with what I've read elsewhere:

I disagree with those who argue that the Fox News Channel just regurgitates talking points from the White House or the Republican Party, but I don't dispute the argument that it is more sympathetic to conservative ideas than any other network.

In other words, Fox may not be biased. It just appears to be so when compared to its compatriots CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, and NPR.

But, there is no media bias. Just ask the liberals. Then go read this article (and the actual study, if you're so inclined), and see if you agree with the libs.