Sunday, October 22, 2006

Are They All As Good-looking As I Am?
LogoThere are:
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


Nick Lopez said...

I tried copy/pasting the HTML but it wouldn't allow it.

771 for me.

It would be about three times more than that, but they don't include illegal immigrants.

Darren said...

Nick, *that* made me laugh!

MikeAT said...


As you've know since you met me, I r unique! :)

Eric Warburg said...

Two people for me. And I know the other one's dead.

Hmph. I guess that makes me a loner.

Scott McCall said...

no Mr. pretty sure that they're better lookig than you.


Darren said...


"Kettle, this is the pot. You're black!"

Nic said...

Zero. Less than 6,000 with even my first name. I feel so danged special.

Nic said... What about meeeee?

Katie Kilbourn said...

there are two of me... just like eric. ouch.

Morgan said...

There are only 2 with my name, but 0 if you look under Morgana