Monday, March 27, 2006

Tagged By Polski3

Here's the latest in "get to know your blogger" memes: Who are ten of your favorite recording artists and which two of their songs are your favorites?

*Fleetwood Mac: You Make Lovin' Fun and Sara (special mentions go to The Chain, Gypsy, Seven Wonders)
*Stevie Nicks (solo): If Anyone Falls and Rooms On Fire (special mention goes to Stand Back)
*Journey: Who's Crying Now and Don't Stop Believing
*Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers: Dogs on the Run and The Waiting (special mention goes to American Girl)
*Elton John: Your Song and Candle in the Wind (special mentions go to Rocket Man, Don't Let The Sun Go Down on Me, and Someone Saved My Life Tonight)
*REM: The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonight and What's The Frequency Kenneth (special mention goes to Crush With Eyeliner)
*Heart: Never and Alone (special mention goes to Barracuda)
*Jimmy Buffett: Fins and Margaritaville
*U2: Beautiful Day and In God's Country
*Billy Idol: It's So Cruel and Catch My Fall (special mentions go to Mony Mony and Flesh For Fantasy)

Music is obviously a much smaller part of my life than it was in, say, the 80s, as evidenced by my selections. I mean, I like Third Eye Blind,Three Doors Down, Toad The Wet Sprocket, and Collective Soul, but I can't imagine I'd go to one of their concerts because I only have a couple really like 'em songs from each of them. It's not like I have several albums and have been into them for years.

No comments: