Saturday, February 11, 2006

Ah, The Solidarity of the Left

While surfing this morning I linked to this ancient post from Instapundit. Everything in it makes me laugh at the American left.

I haven't counted, but I'll bet it's less than 20 sentences long. Here's most of it:

"We are fighting for self-determination. That means that we wish to live according to our own societal values, not your Western ones. You are a cultural imperialist. I appreciate your concern for our struggle, but WE will decide for ourselves." That reminds me of this quote, from some French Communist or other (this is from memory): "When you are in power, you give me freedom because that is according to your principles. When I am in power, I will take away your freedom, because that is according to my principles."

No comments: