Friday, April 29, 2005

New Post A-comin'

First off, let me say how disappointed I am that nobody commented on the Miss America post. What do you people come here for, thoughts about education or something?

Fine. And you know what time of the month it is--time to find California Educator magazine, the rag of the California Teachers Association, in the mailbox. As with all issues of the CTA magazine I expect to be disgusted, and this issue doesn't disappoint! Receipt of California Educator is always good for a new post.

I hope to have my new post up later tonight. I'm taking my son to a coin show in Reno tomorrow (that's my excuse and I'm sticking with it) so I'll have to do without an internet connection for about 30 hrs. Anyway, wait till you hear what the CTA chuckleheads are saying this time!

Oh, and I haven't yet seen any reference to the $180/year dues increase in this issue, either. Chuckleheads.

No comments: