Friday, April 22, 2005

Finally, Some Good News

I appreciate so much how many of you readers have, through comments or personal emails, asked how I'm doing with regard to the personal crises with which I've been dealing. Thank you for your concern; it means a lot.

I have 4 pretty big issues I've been dealing with. Today in 3rd period, my principal and vice principal came to my classroom and asked me to step outside. There they told me that they had it in writing--I'll be back at that school next year, my position secure. That was a relief. Big Issue #4 is now gone.

Later in the day I got an email from my dad. Some family things have happened; Big Issue #3 is now gone.

I've still got to deal with #'s 1 and 2, but right now I'll take any victory I can get. And these were nice victories.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright Mr. Miller! Good for you, I look forward to you teaching us pre-calculus next year. Go 3rd period! Also I'm glad you got some family things tucked away now. See you on monday.

Phyllis S said...

Glad to hear it.

Dan Edwards said...

Glad to hear some of those issues are now resolved. Hopefully the two remaining ones will soon be resolved. Have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

I liked your happy dance...
It was, interesting.

Coach Brown said...

Congrats on the return.

Glad life is letting up a little on ya :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

And, best wishes on the other 2 issues!

Zami