Monday, March 21, 2005

A New Link

I've been reading Discriminations for quite some time; in fact, it's one of the dozen or so blogs I read daily. I enjoy it so much that I've decided to add it to my list of links, over in the left column. From the web site:

who? Discriminations is the joint production of John and Jessie Rosenberg. John is one of the world's older grad students, now completing a 30-year overdue dissertation at Stanford on discrimination. Jessie, who has adopted Honorary Founding Blogger status, is an 18 year old (!) first year grad student in applied physics at Caltech. She doesn't have time to sleep, much less blog.

what? John's focus, not surprisingly, will be on the theory and practice of discrimination, and how it is reported and analyzed.

Jessie's will be discriminating thoughts on ... whatever catches her fancy or attracts her attention.

I haven't seen anything from Jessie in a long time, but John's analysis more than makes up for that absence. I hope you enjoy the commentary on that site.

No comments: